Best Mobile Phones for Senior Citizens and Elderly People
Day in day out thousands of electronic devices are launched. smart devices that makes lives much easier.Mobile phones are not an exception.
The only problem still remains that finding the best mobile phones for senior citizens is challenging. Because there not many brands out there that are targeting our senior citizens.
Recently there are a couple of recent brands that are producing phones for senior citizens.
What I came to realized is that our elderly also want to enjoy these technologies just as much as we do. We younger people love to text, make calls, listen to videos, etc, the elderly also want to do the same as well.The only difference is the way we all interact with them.
I have done my research around and have found that these mobile phones for seniors that I am about to talk about are the most preferred mobile phones for the elderly.There are some that stand out from the lot that are in the market.
So, I will reviewing the best mobile phones for senior citizens – this will aid you in selecting which is most suitable for you.
#1. Snapfon ezTWO Senior Unlocked GSM Cell Phone
The Snapfon ezTWO senior unlocked GSM cell phone is one of the cheapest senior phones and was designed with our seniors in mind. It has received over 1000 customer reviews and 3.9/5 rating on Amazon. This is good because is an indication that most customers are happy with their purchase. Technology can be challenging for everyone.The Snapfon was designed with easy use in mind ; big buttons, enhanced sound, easy to navigate menus,Bluetooth®, hearing aid compatibility, and an exclusive SOS button that transforms this simple phone into a life changing device for seniors.
- Senior cell phone features include: speaking keypad, big buttons, enhanced volume and numbers in 28 point font.
- Talk time 3-5 hours, standby 90-120 hours. No accidental dialing with lock/unlock keypad switch.
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 mHz -sosPlus Mobile Monitoring Service for as little as 15 a month. Our operators will have all your urgent care information on hand in case of an emergency 24 hours a day, and will stay on the line with you until your emergency is resolved.tible with our SnapMobile service, plans start at 9.95 a month, or other SIM card carriers (ATT, T-Mobile, etc.). NOT compatible with Verizon or Sprint.
- SOS button is a senior cell phone must, with one touch connection to emergency services and family.
- Also available with our snapMobile service, sosPlus 24/7 Mobile Monitoring Service for as little as 15 a month. Our operators will have all your urgent care information on hand in case of an emergency 24 hours a day, and will stay on the line with you until your emergency is resolved.
This phone is basic and cheap and affordable. So if you are looking for something simple, Snapfon ezTWO Senior Unlocked GSM Cell Phone will be a good option to consider.
#2. Jitterbug5 Easy-to-Use Cell Phone
This is Samsung phone was thoughtfully designed for no-hassle daily use, the Jittterbug5 takes simplicity to the next level with features like big buttons, a backlit keypad and a powerful speaker for clear conversations.
A convenient built-in camera makes it easy to capture and share every special moment. With Minutes-Only plans starting at $14.99 per month, staying in touch with family and friends is easier than ever.
Unlike most cell phones that need to be recharged almost every day, the Jitterbug5 has one of the longest-lasting batteries on the market and can go nearly a month without needing to be charged.
- Big buttons with large, legible numbers make dialing effortless
- vNo contracts, no cancellation fees. Powered by one of the nation’s most dependable wireless networks
- Plans start as low as $14.99/month, now with double minutes. See our plans below and on www.greatcall.com
- 100% U.S.-based Customer Service
- Backlit keypad assists visibility in low-light areas & bright color screen makes it easy to see phone numbers, text messages and photos
- Dedicated 5Star button provides one-touch access to medical alert service
- Long-lasting battery and hearing aid compatible (M4/T4 rating) with a powerful speaker so that conversations are loud and clear
- Health & Safety Packages include 5Star Medical Alert Service, Urgent Care, Personal Operators and GreatCall Link app helps you stay connected with family and friends. Learn more about our Health & Safety Packages below.
The Samsung Jitterbug5 Easy-to-Use Cell Phone is fancier than the Snapfon ezTWO senior unlocked GSM cell phone. If you looking for something more modern, it is the option to go for. As it has received over 200 reviews and is rated 4.1/5 stars on Amazon. This is and indication that most people like the Jitterbug5 Easy-to-Use cell phone.
#3. Jitterbug Smart Easy-to-Use 5.5”
With a modern look, the new jitterbug smart is designed with Great Call signature simplicity. While most smartphones are complicated with tiny icons and Multiple screens,
the jitterbug smart has large icons that are organized in a single list on one 5.5-Inch display. This simplified approach is user-friendly and engineered specifically for seniors.
Great Call offers a variety of affordable cell phone plans for seniors for as low as $17.48/month. Turn your jitterbug smart into a personal safety device with great call’s exclusive health and safety apps like 5Star, Urgent care, Med Coach and brain games.
- The large 5.5” touchscreen makes it even easier to read.
- A simple menu organized in a single List with large icons makes it easy to navigate.
- No contracts and no cancellation fees. Dependable Nationwide coverage. Affordable plans with data as low as $17.48/more
- Award-winning, 100% U.S.-Based customer service and Tech support.
- Turn your Phone into a personal safety Device with exclusive Health and safety apps.
As at the time of writing this post, this mobile for senior citizens was rated 3.7/5 and has over 140 reviews. Which indicates that a lot of people are quite good with the product.
Josephine Dassah is a Content Manager at SeniorHealthStores.com. She is an Electrical Engineering Grad, Healthy lifestyle enthusiast and She is interested in things that bring the wellbeing of others. She believes through her writing, she can share valuable information and contribute to the quality of life of other people.
Categorised in: Others